Best Personnel needs Nurses interested in working in Nursing Homes the Isle of Man. This Nursing Home is looking for Nursing professionals to fulfill functions in Geriatric care, Continued Care, Mental Health, Palliative and End of Life care.
Excellent career progression prospects are offered, as well as very good access to continued professional development.
Advantages of working in the Isle of Man:
Taxes are lower compared to the British average
Great variety of outdoor activities and sports on offer
Connecting flights exist between Isle of Man and the main Airports in Manchester, London, Gatwick and Liverpool.
- Hourly pay of £13.50 on day shifts and £14 on night shifts- minimum brute salary above €30 000 per year
- 36 hours weekly schedule, possibility of doing extra hours and earning more
- Break hour is paid
- Possibility of traveling with colleagues of your own nationality
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development
- Accommodation available next door to the workplace, fully furnished, with garage and backyard, at £100 per week, all expenses included
The candidate’s profile:
- Current or updated Nursing degree
- Completed or nearly completed NMC registration
- Average english level
- Interest in Developing a career in Continued care and Elderly care
- High standards of Ethics, proactive, motivated, high sense of professionalism
- Work experience is necessary and previous experience with Geriatric patients is valued
- Candidates applying with colleagues are vaued
Interviews with the employing entity will be held via phone or Skype on the 15th of April.
For any question or to apply please send us an email with your Europass CV in English and reference title ‘UK04 2014 – Nurse UK’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org